England’s South West boasts a profusion of spectacular gardens. From the wonders of the world-famous Stourhead, hailed as a living work of art when it opened in the 1740s, through to Piet Oudolf’s contemporary design at Hauser & Wirth Somerset, art and landscape combine as compelling partners.
Let Portfolio be your guide to the region’s great gardens, nurseries and arboretums. Here are just a few to inspire you:
• Iford Manor’s unique and very personal Peto Garden
• Special Plants at Cold Ashton, inspiring those seeking something a little different
• Stourhead’s dramatic and quintessentially English vistas
• Piet Oudolf Garden at Hauser & Wirth, Bruton
• Hidcote Manor and Kiftsgate Court in the heart of the Cotswold Hills
Our itineraries include tours of iconic locations and the region’s best-kept secrets. We consult your preferences to curate a completely bespoke tour, bringing you each season’s highlights as they unfold. Get in touch via our contact page or call and help us to plan your tour.